we are going to get married on the beach in Southern California in May 2017.
We are in need of a photographer who meets our requirements and we are in the process of evaluating a couple people.
The person we are looking for will meet the following requirements:
- Have an online portfolio (wedding photography not needed, but preferred) .
- Have his/her own equipment (a professional/semi-professional camera, lenses, etc...).
- Have good photo editing skills.
- Have good knowledge of lights and experience with sunset/night photography.
- Be available for 4 hours on Sunday, May 21st 2017 (from 5:00pm to 9:00pm).
- Be able to travel to the location (Ventura, CA).
The wedding photographer will start working half an hour before the ceremony starts, taking pictures of guests, decorations and location. He/She will then continue taking pictures during the ceremony and, at the end of it, will do a photo shooting of the bride and groom on the beach at sunset. During the reception we require photos of the setting (decorations, buffets, tables, details) and general photos of the party/dinner.
After the wedding, the photographer will meet up with us to show us the photos. We will select 25 of our favorite photos that will require editing
We have a fixed budget. We will pay $100 for the 4 hours and $50 for the post production/editing of 25 photos. We don't require printed photos, we will provide a hard drive where all of the photos taken will need to be uploaded (included all the original photos and the 25 edited).