Primarily responsible for developing social media and marketing content for Glendale Arts and the Alex Theatre and their programs and services.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Events but works closely with the Director of Fund Development & Community Partnerships and Theatre staff on a variety of projects.
Responsibilities and tasks include the following:
- Attend staff meetings.
- Create original/royalty-free graphic images for publications, digital displays, and social media postings, along with motion graphics.
- Assist with maintaining and updating all Glendale Arts websites (including www.GlendaleArts.org, www.AlexTheatre.org)
- Assist with developing messaging and postings for all social media portals on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et al.
- Develop promotional materials, including logos, flyers, poster art, etc.
- Compile and prepare monthly enewsletters for the organization and its programs and events.
- Maintain an accessible inventory of...