1. You must know how to identify and source for great photos via various sources, not just Google, but other sources like Instagram, FourSquare etc.
2. Know how to use tools like fotor.com to do photo collage.
3. Photoshop skills to do: watermark removal, improving contrast/saturation for bland images.
4. Been to Bali is a huge plus.
1. Initially, you will be given a written piece and with some photos.
Written piece -> http://bit.ly/1OuQgWc
Photos -> http://bit.ly/1NfOUQm
2. Next, you need to go through the photos and make sure they are of good quality:
i) Photos with at least 800px (+/- 100 px is acceptable if the photo is taken with good angle and right moment).
ii) With human in it to bring out the fun
- With human: https://indonesia.tripcanvas.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1-via-horakovamichaela.jpg
- Without human: http://www.alilahotels.com/images/uploads/alila_villas_uluwatu/alila-villas-uluwatu-03.jpg
iii) Make sure that the photos depict the write up correctly, or else we need you to find additional photos.
iv) Ensure correct photos are being used, i.e. we can't have a photo of Kuta beach while the write up says about Balangan beach.
v) Do collage for similar images to ensure the readers can get more ideas about the place they are visiting (this is to save space and reduce load time), some examples:
Family friendly amenities:
3. Next, we need to do watermark removal and do batch resizing to ensure the images have consistent size
4. Finally, save these pictures into web friendly format in batch before we can upload them to the server.
An article usually will have 10 selections, each selection photo editing work will take around 15 min to half an hour. If you are interested, please let us know your expectation per selection.