Looking for an experienced/talented videographer with their own equipment to capture various raw B-roll footage of Traverse City, Michigan - around 30 to 45 mins of footage.
What we are doing: We are a business automation software company (ONTRAPORT) developing a video series of client stories to grow our brand and attract people to our product. Despite our product being on the technical side, these stories are inspirational and emotional rather than technical.
We've pre-recorded several interviews with clients who’ve visited our company in Santa Barbara, California from various locations around the world. What we need is raw footage of the cities they live in to serve as B-roll to edit together a cohesive story.
- We will provide you with a shot list, some of which will be open-ended
- The footage will have audio but don’t necessarily require it
- The footage is to be shot on a Canon C100 Mark II or a Canon 5D Mark III or IV (or - equivalent with a full frame sensor)
- No editing work needed
Here's a final version of one of our recent stories set in Sedona, AZ for an idea of what we're looking for:
- Experience shooting video on high quality equipment.
- Experience using a small tripod or other stabilization device
- Great eye for composition and lighting
- Familiarity with file formats
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in videography for web applications. To apply, please send us your name, a link to your digital portfolio/examples of your work, and a short message describing why you are qualified.