We would like an image manager, that has ALL the features of the ‘Responsive File Manager’ but also have a built in Image Cropping Support.
• Needs to be compatible with CKEditor / TinyMCE and it needs to integrate via the valid methods.
• Can also be used as a standalone Image Manager.
• Similar look and style.
• Drag and Drop Support.
• Needs the ability to have different users and user levels, preferably to be used with the Laravel Framework user sessions.
• We would like the ability to have predefined image sizes / Aspect Ratios and if the images that are being uploaded do not match the predefined sizes, for the Image Manager to then give the user the ability to crop the image. This part is very important.
• We would like the image manager to strip out any spaces, symbols and capital letters if the filename contains them.
• We would like the File Manager to remove any symbols, spaces and capital letters if the user creates a new folder.