I need someone to build a custom html5 based webcam site that has the following features:
1. add tokens to the site
2. users will be able to buy them
3. when in chat they will automatically deduct
4. need to be able to set a percentage of the tokens spent that the models will get.
5. tipping and paying for rooms
6. models need to be able to record streaming videos.
7. need payment system for (Paypal, CCBill)
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
One of my wordpress site is running a bit slow. I want to hire a highly experienced wordpress developer who can review the code and help improve the speed of my wordpress site.
here is the site I need improved.
Develop a web application to manage housekeeping service in properties like hotels.
The main goal of housekeeping module is to provide the manager an overview of cleaning service in Hotel accommodations. It must be able to handle compliments and complaints from the customers. Sum the points received to each housekeeper acting as a "gamification" environment, leading the team to a healthier competition.
The online peer evaluation system will be divided into five parts:
Schedule control - form to control cleaning schedule dates, priorities, rooms and housekeeper/maid;
Housekeeper dashboard - showing total points, top 5 housekeeper's ranking, next duties and last duties notes (paginate);
Admin service approval - form for supervisor approve and take notes about housekeeper services;
Customer service approval - form to add notes from customer compliments or complaints;
Reports - simple synthesized report about quality services.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I need a website to be developed. It will be similar to AirBnb , with slightly different functionality and payment integrations.
Both design and functionality will be required , technologies TBD. Please put rocket in the beginning of your application. I am open to use something available open source or develop the project from scratch depending on your reasoning.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted , thanks.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are a young promising company based in Russia.
We need a team that will create a website that will contain products (with an ability to add new ones by registered users) and product reviews.
We need at least a designer and a developer for this project.
The website needs to be in Russian, so an ability to speak Russian is very much welcome, but not a must. We can also go with an English version of the website and some method to translate all visible interface elements to a different language (e.g. an XML file with all the translatable fields)
The website must provide:
* User registration through e-mail or social networks (VK (most popular Russian social network), Facebook, Twitter, etc)
* User rating that will increase when specific actions are done by the user
* At least 3 user categories: admin, moderator, regular user
* A searchable product database with specific fields for some categories of products
* Product reviews with multiple rating fields, some of which are...
Big project in Middle East. Good expectations for growth and possible opportunities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– Is passionate about internet start-ups
– Enjoys the freedom of taking his own decision and is a proactive problem solver
– Has laser focus attention to detail
– Has strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Mandatory experience on webscrapping/scrapping and extracting data from websites.
- Extensive Knowledge of Hadoop and database MYSQL.
- Experience in custom backend web application development.
- Knowledgeable about accessibility or security compliance relevant in client's sector and geographic location.
- Experience creating API's for cross-platforms projects multidevice.
- Able to administer LINUX servers with basic command lines.
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Experience in designing and deploying...
We are looking to have a previous programmers J2 directory component extracted from J2, updated to work properly with J3 including adding a zip code field, then repackage for install into J3 so we can reuse the component. The previous programmers company name needs to be removed from the url structure, and replaced with ours. The originating programmer has gone out of business and we are needing to upgrade this component so that we can move the rest of our clients to J3.