I need a working solution for Bootstrap Fullcalendar with PHP that can connect to a google calendar and do the following:
* Get all "events" from Google Calendar and synchronize it with the local database (no double posts = only new events since last time needs to be added)
* Send all locally created events to the Google Calendar (no double posts = only new events since last time needs to be added)
* The FullCalendar (http://fullcalendar.io/) for Bootstrap are going to be used as the calendar system that shows all the events ...
* There shall be a "Create Event" button that shows a modal window which comes up with the following fields (Title, Text, StartDate, EndDate)
* When clicking an event at a certain date in the calendar it should show a modal window with the info from the event.
... I would be very happy if it can be made with PHP functions and not PHP Classes except for the api calls.
// etc etc