I am looking for a data visualization developer to help develop a cloud based platform that allows me to create queries to identify potential market opportunities through the U.S. using the US Census data or an API from here http://datausa.io/about/api/ .
The qualifying queries could look like the following where the results will need to meet at least 85% of the qualifying criteria and the qualifying markets ranked from highest to lowest with the qualifying percentage identified.
Here is some of the qualifying criteria:
1. The population meets or exceeds 50,000 people
2. The average household income meets of exceeds $90,000.
3. 80% of population is non Hispanic/ or Caucasian ethnicity.
4. 50% at minimum of the population is female.
5. 60% of the population is between the ages of 24-45.
6. Within 2 miles of a major highway, or interstate
7. 5 or more accredited schools within
8. The average household is 2.5 people or greater.
9. The tenant mix surrounding is affluent to semi- affluent.
10. There is a major health food store (whole foods, etc)
11. There is a high concentration of National Franchises, that of Starbucks, Chipotle, Planet Smoothie, etc.,
12. The median household price exceeds $200,000.
We will need the option to add up to an additional 8-10 qualifying criteria for the queries. Since the initial qualifying criteria will be the base results we will need the ability for the output to predict the number of locations a specific market could support based on the density of the data analyzed.
I would like this project completed within 15 days from the award and once it is launched I will need some ongoing support to ensure it works.
- a cloud based platform that performs the above requirements and the results are visual
- the ability to export the results in PDF, Excel or word
- the cloud platform will need an admin and user login capability
- all searches will need the option to be saved for future reference
- the output screen should identify all the markets (using a map of the US) that qualify in a color coded scheme. The interface should allow for drill downs.