Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Main areas of expertise needed: css, php, LAMP, mysql, wordpress, responsive web design, etc. I have multiple small and large projects to work with. The more well rounded the developer (the more you can do) the more work available.
We are looking for a developer experienced in working with XenForo to update design on our forum and integrate Amember Pro.
Our forum address:
1) Design new layout and implement colour schema of our main website - droidbox.co.uk
2) Add advertisement baners and make sure they fit into design
3) Integrate AMember pro ( http://www.amember.com/ ) and make sure users to be confirmed as Amember users will have a special VIP Status (different avatar, or some other way to separate it)
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
I need a custom php website developed based on these psds (see link below, more to come). There is some additional functionality that hasn't been included/designed. I will show an example of this custom functionality through our discussions via skype.
Our UI developers are top-notch, and that's precisely the sort of person we're looking for: 2+ years experience developing real world web applications; a degree in computer science, or something approximating that; a portfolio of complex sites you've worked on; and the ability to speak competently about contemporary web technologies.
Solid understanding of ExtJS framework
Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
Familiarity with PHP, MySQL
Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
Scalr is looking for full-stack Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible for building a wide variety of web-based applications (using PHP and MySQL) in addition to maintaining existing PHP code, optimizing website and database performance and developing custom PHP solutions
• Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
• Ability to mentor junior developers
• Knowledge of Front End technologies beneficial
• Knowledge of CI/CD/GIT/PHPUNIT
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
Kindly read the job description carefuly before you apply
A professional web developer is required to design and develop a professional website with specific functionalities and specific ask and answer system. the website has to be visually appealing site that feature user-friendly design, clear navigation and responsive layout.
The website will include 2 main aspects;
The front end (the user interface)
The back end <Panel> (which will consist of 2 different users’ rules)
Detailed functionalities will be discussed later on.
It's multlingual website (Arabic and English) and should be responsive on any device.
Skills and requirements needed in the webdeveloper:
(please don’t apply if you think you miss any of the following)
Perspective (Knowing What You Do)
Core Languages and Concepts of the Web
Design Sense and creativity
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for someone for long term job. Sometimes there will be a lot of work and sometimes just a little. It varies.
I have immediate tasks that need to be done asap.
Those tasks are:
1. Move 3 websites to a new host.
2. Website edits changing front page of 1 website. A little bit of redesigning.
3. Adding SSL certs to 2 sites and need to make sure everything is on the https and not mixed. Images etc.
4. Setting up woocommerce shopping cart and integrating with payment gateway plugin.
5. edit product page in woocommerce so things align correctly.
These need to be done immediately. Hopefully finished by start of next week.
There will be regular work like maintaining sites, backups, etc.
Please be experienced in
-cmscommander, infinitewp, or managewp
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for developer with experience working with vtiger from version 5.1 till 6.2. The developer should have also knowledge install add-on for vtiger and Ubuntu OS.
We are running currently vtiger open source 5.1 on Ubuntu and want to upgrade to 6.2 version.
The current version has received some modifications to communicate with our Drupal website.
The upgrade scenario must take into account that the customized files need to be used or updated using them with the newer vtiger version.
As an option to this project we like to install some add-on:
- email to Exchange integration
- better text-editor for e-mail marketing
- better trouble ticket or adaptation of the current
Please provide us which add-on products you would suggest and how long the implementation would need.
We also need to be sure, if an vtiger update will be done in the future we do not have problems with that add-on.
If you are interested in this job please send us information...
build an app that when you are called from a landline to a smartphone the smartphone will have the option to open with a webcam call, which will than allow the person who called to use his desktop webcam to talk with the person who he called.
1. Call from landline to smartphone (android only, ios optional)
2. Turns on webcam option on smartphone
3. Calls desktop and allows user to turn on his webcam (it can be done through website or desktop software)
4. Hangs up landline after both webcams are on
It can be done that landline calls desktop and smartphone at the same time to speed up the process.