- Summary -
I need someone with skills in Wordpress (for front-end) & Ruby on Rails (back-end) to allow tutors to register themselves on www.BearTheMusic.com
Web app must be responsive
1. Homepage of www.BearTheMusic.com - Click on 'Become instructor' Link
2. Prompt for sign up screen - refer screenshot 'sign up screen'
3. Key in full name, email, password, what do you want to teach
4. Fill in course info (read 'COURSE INFO' below here for specification)
COURSE INFO - Layout: refer screenshot 'tabs on left of add product page'
=== Basics ===
(placeholder - e.g. Piano for Beginners in 4 Days in London
* this field is to be searchable for course search function to be developed later, and to be indexable by Google as page title
(placeholder - e.g. A-Z guide to playing Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighter songs on the piano
* this field is to be indexable by Google as meta description
Course category (dropdown) = guitar, music business, music production, percussion, piano, play by ear, songwriting, brings, ukulele , woodwind & brass.
* each course category is to have their own permalink - e.g. domain.com/courses/guitar; domain.com/courses/piano
* each course category is to have their own page title & meta description that site admin can edit for SEO on Google
=== Course Summary ===
Highlight what the course covers, how it is taught, benefits of course, what is the target audience, and why students should enrol.
<paragraph text field>
=== Image ===
<b><h3>Course Main Image</h3></b> - refer screenshot 'course image'
A good course image is critical to a course's success. It should grab the attention of the viewer and help them understand the essence of what the course has to offer.
All images will be reviewed to make sure they meet the requirements for publication.
=== Promo Video ===
Add a promotional video to your course. Students who watch a well-made promo video are 5X more likely to enroll in your course. We've seen that statistic go up to 10X for exceptionally awesome videos.
<b><p>Add / Change Video:</p></b>
placeholder text: Enter a Youtube URL / Link of the course promo video here. We recommend uploading your video to Youtube
Course Page front-end layout: refer screenshot 'course page front-end', where:
<instructed by 'insert full name collected during sign-up> <category of course, e.g. guitar OR piano>
<video and image>
<About This Course>
1. if the front-end above can be replicated using existing WP theme 'Flatsome' at www.BearTheMusic.com
2. Your BEST pricing
3. Time you need (preferably max 2 days)
1. Please code in a way that you and other developers can add search course function after this for the next phase of development.
2. All URLs must be SEO-friendly (e.g. domain.com/courses/guitar; domain.com/courses/piano. You can use SEO extensions / add-ons.