Job Requirements: -
Technical Skills and Experience: -
• Can evaluate various technologies and platforms, and provide pros and cons of the same.
• Can quickly learn a new programming language or technology, if/as/when required. Open to learning new technologies & software, and can do so easily & effectively.
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming and familiarity with functional programming concepts.
• Has worked with Open Source Technologies extensively.
• Has developed or can develop internal corporate / enterprise-level software that will be used within the company.
• Design patterns. Innovative thinking. Solving problems by writing code.
• Data Structures, Algorithms & Coding. Design & Architecture of systems.
• End-to-end (full-stack) development experience (frontend and backend).
• Experience with full-lifecycle of a software product’s development, from start till end.
• Experience with RDBMS technologies (like MySQL, MS-SQL-Server, Oracle, etc.) and NoSQL technologies (like MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis, Memcached, etc.).
• Writes clean and testable code. Writes Unit Tests, and follows Test Driven Development (TDD) wherever possible. Has performed Code-Reviews.
• Has done Debugging, Performance Testing, Performance Optimization, Memory Management, Automation, Deployment, Monitoring, etc.
• Ability to think through and optimize functional & non-functional aspects of a software application.
• Has worked with multiple operating systems: Linux, Windows, MacOS, etc.
• Practices Agile Methodology of Software development. Knows about Software development best practices.
General Skills & Experience: -
• Keen Analytical Mind. Clear Logical Thinking. Strong Problem Solving & Mathematical Skills.
• Ability to grasp concepts & ideas quickly, & learn new skills fast. Quick learner.
• Ability to handle multiple projects. Multi-tasking skills. High speed of execution.
• Agile. Adaptive. Flexible. Quickly understands & adapts to new situations, as the situation changes, and changes quickly as per the demands of the situation.
• Efficient & effective in planning and completing various engineering tasks. Efficient & Effective in time management. Confident about handling complex/challenging situations independently.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Can confidently communicate complex technical ideas and concepts to seniors and stakeholders, clearly, using easy to understand language.
• Ability to take a full project to successful completion, from start till the end. Ability to work on complex projects from scratch (i.e. from inception). Ability to plan for future, and create a roadmap for a project.