OSM is looking for an Experienced WordPress CMS Website Developer with intermediate skills. The aspirant, an independent contractor has to be experienced in:
• Proficiency in Written and Speaking English – Mandatory.
• Understanding and follow client requirements, follow instructions and disciplined.
• Implement and execute both front-end & back-end development
• Produce high quality website as per project scope, fast turn-around
Employee must possess high proficiency in WordPress CMS, i.e. theme and plug-in customization, UI features and functionalities, following industry best practices.
Long-term opportunity for the right applicant, who can execute and collaborate effectively.
CODE-LEVEL SKILL & PROFICIENCY [Must Have]:
2. Handling MySQL database structure, and effectively deploying for optimal performance, including data security.
3. Frontend development and customization, with advance level skills in HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, DOM, etc.
4. Incorporating premium plug-ins and widgets, modifying/ developing to produce anticipated functionalities.
5. Design skill is essential, UI and UX
6. Adding retina display support, and maintaining websites responsive layout across mobile devices, i.e. hand-held devices.
7. Hosting and managing site, running back-up and using tools sites health-check.
8. Good and clean coding practices.
9. Bugs fixing, and troubleshooting.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Peer-to-peer development in WordPress CMS, i.e. Theme-based.
2. Theme customization from code-level
3. Features implementation
4. Plug-in integration
5. Bug fixing
6. Installation, setting up development server and working on LocalHost
QUALIFICATIONS & PREFERRED SKILLS
a. IT Web-technology educational background and preferably industry certified.
b. Three (3) years on-the-job expose in developing and maintaining complex WordPress sites, familiarity with latest themes, plug-ins and widgets.
c. Proficient in designing and deploying MySQL Database, problem solving and analytical.
d. In-depth understanding and implementation ability dealing using HTML5 and CSS3 animation and transition effects, maintaining sites responsiveness.
f. Experience in handling premium plug-ins and widgets from Codecanyon.
Job Ref: OSM | WB(W.CMS) | 01-2016
a. Must have sound English background.
b. Reading instruction clearly and ability to implement, not exceeding 3 iterations. 4th iteration, and Good Bye | Negative Feedback.
c. Must submit workload estimation and complete task within agreed time-frame. (hours and days), mandatory.
Write the Job Ref Mentioned | Locate the Job Code in the Application, to be Eligible.