Are you a PHP developer? are you experienced with Zend libraries?
We currently have a working product which is a social network app.
Currently looking for an experienced PHP developer that can:
1) Go over current APIs and identify what's not proper.
2) Fix bugs and issues with current APIs.
3) Implement 5 add'l APIs.
4) Experience with Apple Push Notifications.
5) Enhance call request time.
6) - Encrypt users' password.
7) - Make backend unhackable.
Ideally looking for someone with PHP (Zend Framework), MySQL and MyPHPAdmin background so can move quickly.
1 - We are building an iOS social network app.
2 - App is *90%* ready but backend needs work
3 - We'll use GitHub to manage the project.
4 - We'll set up schedule accordingly to meet weekly
5 - We'll do an hourly or fixed rate contract so you get paid fairly regardless the amount of work you do.
Happy to tell you more about the project, functionalities, and issues however these details above could give you an understanding what the expectations from you or your team are.
Looking forward to hiring someone fast.