Are you an inspired musician who knows a lot about music theory and have either a jazz or classical background (or both)?
Do you love music theory and understanding how music works - and would you like to write about it and share your knowledge by writing lessons about specific topics?
This your opportunity to work in what you love,
and you will also be given the chance to write about the topics, composers, and songs you like the most.
Major topics are: music history, composition, improvisation, playing by ear, song analysis - on the piano.
- Write a music analysis of the song of your choice (harmonic analysis, melodic analysis of classical pieces, pop songs, or jazz standards)
- Explain how to use different chord voicings for the m7 chords.
- Tell the story behind the music pieces you love (e.g: What's the story behind the compositions of major composers? Why did Beethoven write music for Napoleon?)
- Music history: explain how music evolved accross the different compositional periods (baroque-> classical-> romantic, etc)
- Explain how to use any tip that improved your playing or improvisation skills. (e.g: how to use diminished chords for modulation; how to use a specific voicing for an specific chord, etc)
Price: Set your price per 10,000 words of writing.
This is an opportunity for working in a long term relationship.