I am a piano teacher creating a free, mini online course for my beginner students and need the following:
1. A total of 10, simple graphics for my slide show. I've used Finale in the past to create what I needed, did some cropping, cutting and pasting to end up with the type of graphics you see here: http://www.hearandplay.com/main/beginners-guide-reading-sheet-music-sight-reading?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Hp+page+post&utm_campaign=A+Beginner’s+Guide+To+Reading+Sheet+Music+%28and+Sight-Reading%21%29.
(1) graphics showing the "FACE" notes with corresponding letters,
(2) one for the "EGBDF" notes,
(3) one for the "ACEG" notes,
(4) one for the "GBDFA" notes,
(5) Note values and rests for quarters, half, dotted half and whole notes and rests,
(6) Keyboard with letter names on the keys,
(7) All notes on the grand staff with corresponding letter names,
(8) Time signatures 4/4,
(9) 3/4 and,
2. 6 worksheets and corresponding answer keys: (total of 12 pages)
(1) testing the FACE notes
(2) testing EGBDF notes
(3) testing ACEG notes
(4) testing GBDFA notes
(5) a combination of testing all of the above; and,
(6) Different rhythmic patterns in music where they have to write in the count underneath the notes.
3. 23 Very simple solo piano musical compositions using Finale. That would be about
6, four measure long pieces for separate hands;
7 four measure long pieces using hands separately but in the same piece; and,
10, eight measure long pieces using hands separately.
If you are familiar with Julie McIntosh Johnson's work, a similar style of worksheet is what I'm looking for. Very basic, to the point with no colors or images.
I HIGHLY prefer you use Finale because I can make any minor edits quickly.
If I am happy with the work, I am creating a larger course as well and could use more graphics, worksheets and compositions. Please note that if job is accepted, you are handing over the rights to your material and/or giving me permission to use all submitted work freely. The whole point of this is to free my time so I can actually focus on teaching!