We are looking for a social media manager / marketer for TWO online jewelry companies, one LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans) pride jewelry store and one opal gemstone and jewelry store.
Both of our stores sell handmade jewelry that we design and produce ourselves, using natural gemstones and following ethical standards.
Watch our company stories:
Equalli - https://youtu.be/51VAPoHIbWo
Opal by Anderson-Beattie - https://youtu.be/eAXrSUH2G9A
This is an ongoing position, and we are looking for someone to stay with us long-term (please ignore "delivery by...").
Your responsibilities will be:
- Daily social media account management - Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Distributing articles from our blogs to various social and content sites
- Curating interesting & relevant content
- Visual marketing via Instagram & Pinterest
- Moderating comments
- Keeping on top of social media and marketing trends, and improving strategies
- Upholding and demonstrating enthusiasm for our company...