Digital marketing specialist (US time zone /Night Shift)
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design the web page, draft the content and work with the 3rd party developer to publish it on the website after approval.
• Should ensure that the approved requirements reflect error free on the website, articles, and social media pages.
• Create a thorough Online Marketing plan for the company by understanding the target audience.
• Promoting and maintaining company’s reputation by maintaining a professional online appearance at all times.
• Align the website/ online presence with the company's vision for the future.
• Determining technical requirements of the website (static/dynamic website, example determine is database required?). Coordinate with the hosting company (go daddy/ Blue host/network solutions) to manage hosting the website along with the 3rd party developer.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (Preferred), should work with 3rd party companies to increase the ranking of the websites on search results.
• Understand the business model, customer base and the target audience(s)-work with the management, sales team and web developer (3rd party) to maximize online presence.
• Create & maintain pages for Linked in, Facebook, Twitter, Myvisajobs.com, glassdoor.com for the company.
• Write/ select articles from the internet through research and monitor feedback on those articles on social networking (Linked In 80%, Facebook 10%, twitter & others 10%) sites.
• Should consent the author of the articles for high profile articles, and the management if it aligns with the vision.
• Knowledge of Buffer and other social media tools preferred, set up Google alerts on trademarks.
• Link jobs and trending requirements from sales/Marketers and Operations manager.
• Venture the idea of Facebook ads to target the candidates.
• Create a brand presence by understanding the vendor needs.
• Create blogs and WordPress to increase visibility for the vendors (our customers) and candidates by understanding their needs and nature.
• Humility is an absolute necessity.
• Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Arts, Business or Computer science
• Should be eager to learn a new line of business
• Should understand a fast paced startup culture, its constraints and strengths.
• Proven experience writing online content with current portfolio (web content, blogs, campaigns, social media, video, etc.).
• Should be able to write short articles and be eager to research at a host of articles and suggest them to the management.
• Demonstrate competency with word processing/Microsoft Word, Outlook and spreadsheet.
• Work collaboratively and take constructive criticism.
• Excellent communications skills and writing skills.
• Ability to carry out tasks independently and in teams.
• Should be disciplined and should possess a strong work ethic.