“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
We are seeking a freelance Michelangelo for 3D digital sculpting.
Rather than marble, your raw material will be OBJ/MTL/JPG files, generated from our 3D scanning system.
We take full-body scans, which often need to be touched up. You’ll use your favorite 3D editing software (e.g. ZBrush) to carve out our angelic customers and set them free.
Once you’re done editing, we’ll review it and share the 3D model with our customers so they can approve it for full color 3D-printing.
As part of this job you’ll:
* touch-up the full body scan, refining facial, body, and clothing of the model
* perform smoothing and texture corrections
* reference 2D pictures to ensure likeness is maintained
* attach a base
* ensure print-ability of the model (including minimum thickness)
* maintain the privacy of the images
* upload the model back to us within 48 hours of committing to the job
We’ll pay you $25 for...