Excel Portfolio Manager Spreadsheet
I am looking for someone with an expert level experience in Excel 2013 to join the team and work on an existing comprehensive portfolio management spreadsheet.
I currently have an existing Excel spreadsheet with various portfolio tabs that contain:
a. Asset allocations
b. Securities with current prices
b. Dollar Cost Averaging strategy
c. Rebalancing data
d. Fee data
g. Performance Reports
h. Summary Reports
I am looking to accomplish 3 things:
1. Fix the current bugs in the spreadsheet and in the various reports.
2. Expand the functionality of the spreadsheet to include benchmarking comparisons in reports.
3. Increase the speed of the spreadsheet.
The spreadsheet should be as “dynamic” as possible. By that I mean avoiding hard coding as much as possible and using VBA and Macros to make the portfolio scaleable.
The candidate MUST have:
- Expert level experience with Excel 2013
- Expert level experience with VBA and Macros
- Good working knowledge of investing and portfolio management
- Be a full-time freelancer with ample free time to work aggressively on this project
- Get work done quickly and efficiently and meet deadlines
- TEST YOUR OWN WORK AND DELIVER A BUG FREE PRODUCT
- Be a clear communicator
- Be available to speak on the phone daily regarding specifications
- Be available on Skype daily to discuss specifications
- Be comfortable in the role as a teacher when it comes to understanding and using the spreadsheet correctly
The most important is TEST YOUR OWN WORK AND DELIVER A BUG FREE PRODUCT. I will no longer work with programmers who do not test and send me software loaded with bugs. if this is you, please do NOT apply.
Note: To do this work effectively, it’s important for you to have a good working knowledge of investing and portfolio management. You must be an expert programmer and also a knowledgeable investor.
Please submit any investing spreadsheets you have previously created for review.