I need an expert financial modeler with experience in mortgage portfolios (pools), hypothecation loans, Vacation Club/Timeshare financial modeling, structured finance, arbitrage modeling, and/or other related experience.
The scenario I need modeled is:
- The Company will borrow from a Hypothecation loan at 6.5% interest.
- The Hypothecation loan proceeds are then loaned to Timeshare Buyers at an interest rate of 13.6% for a term of 120 months.
- 24% of Timeshare Buyers pay cash and 76% of Timeshare Buyers will utilize the loan proceeds that we are lending to them. The average down payment is 20%, so Timeshare Buyers that get a loan get a new 80% loan. But the Hypothecation loan only funds the Company 85% of the new Timeshare Note Holder.
- The average annual default rate for Timeshare Note Holders is 5% and the average annual prepayment rate is 18%.
- 100% of the Timeshare Note Holder's payments (principal and interest) will be applied to paying off the Hypothecation loan that the Company borrowed.
- After the Hypothecation loan is paid off, the Company gets the remaining Principal and Interest payments from the Timeshare Note Holders.
If you know what I am talking about please contact me. If you have experience in the above, please let me know, or let me know a similar financial model you have created for that. I am basically looking for someone that can model a Timeshare Development Project with the Developer carrying back the Notes on Timeshare sales that is funded with a hypothecation loan.