Seamless.ai is building a sales automation platform and chrome extension that will automate selling forever.
We are looking to hire an expert full-stack FT Node / Angular engineer to join our small full-stack development team.
You will be tasked with building back-end and front-end micro-services that will help salespeople, marketers and entrepreneurs automate list building, calling, emailing, scheduling, crm management, etc. Experience building chrome extensions, scrapers, APIs, etc. a plus.
REQUIREMENTS: A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Write and ship beautiful code every day.
• Design and deploy applications with NodeJS / AngularJS
• Architect services-oriented Node.js / Angular.js applications
• Build with MongoDB / Postgres at scale
• Design and develop new microservices and capabilities
• Work within a small team that operates and truly is a mini-startup
• Receive and be responsible for intense code review sessions
• Maintain technical ownership of many single products
• Enhance and extend our SaaS architecture
• Work with other developers and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
• Drive to continuously maintain high product quality and improve the process
• Face new challenges building and scaling microservices-oriented architectures
• Learn new technologies like Amazon’s Dynamo or Lambda
• Working remotely
• Deep knowledge of software architectures and best practices
• Architecting services-oriented Node.js applications
• Experience with MongoDB at scale
• Experience working with Node / Angular
• Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environments
• Test-driven development
• Preference for iterating rapidly
• Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
• Strong software engineering fundamentals (unit testing, object-oriented design, functional programming, data structures)