Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Note: This is a FULL TIME office based job with physical office in Metro Manila. Only Filipinos will be hired.
Role Description: IT Support Engineer (3-5 Years or greater experience)
● Be confident using IT monitoring and ticketing systems
● Perform daily weekly and monthly maintenance tasks on servers
● Perform service requests including creating new systems application and or users
● Server and network monitoring –
○ Respond to alerts and resolve issues identified by the monitoring systems with servers and network devices.
○ Run regular scans for new devices, configure monitoring parameters and automate maintenance tasks
○ Configure and generate both adhoc and monthly reports
● Be Adept at working with the myriad of technologies that make up the IT infrastructure including Servers (both hardware and software), network infrastructure, storage platforms, security & firewalls. Must be willing to rapidly (often on the fly) learn...
I created and currently maintain a Windows Powershell script that runs every 30 minutes, checks for new CSV files in a directory, opens each file in Excel, deletes columns/rows as needed, and extracts information of interest. It then cross-reference that information using a Vlookup function, and outputs certain information to a Powershell variable that is then e-mailed through Outlook.
The current script gets the job done but is not efficient or reliable because it uses Excel as a COM Object in Powershell.
I am looking for somebody who wants to improve and optimize that script:
1. Assess whether Powershell is the ideal tool for it.
2. Come up with a non-Excel based solution (no Excel COM Object used).
3. Add trend detection functionality to the script such that it can go through the CSV data and detect for certain columns when a downward or upward trend is present. It would then flag those trends and e-mail the user with a flag.
4. The script should be delivered in a maintainable/understandable...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Working on Hyperdrive's Managed Services team, the Associate Engineer will monitor our central dashboard for alerts and warnings about the health of our Chicago area customers’ environments (including servers and networking equipment) and handle incoming desktop and system support inquiries. The ideal candidate has a general understanding of system and network protocols, configurations, and operations, and can demonstrate experience completing complex core server and network infrastructure projects. Experience providing Level I and II support is also a plus. The ability to manage multiple tasks and quickly triage and resolve customer issues is required.
Receive and document in-bound customer requests
Monitor operations center dashboard for alerts and warnings
Create tickets as a foundation for issue tracking & resolution
Triage issues to determine appropriate escalation
Attempt to resolve issues through client interaction and/or using remote...
Troubleshoot Exchange 2010 and Active directory to make email work.
error WINRM client recived http error status 500 ....
the variables look ok.
cannot connect to the console or exchange power shell.
1 and 2 AD, 2 Exchange
Server 2 had a hdd failure and Raid card.
Hdd replaced, raid disabled
Attempt was made to create new server 3 on the same machine with another name 3. added to the forest and installed exchange. WAS NOT successful.
From backup restored the Server 2 as it was in operational mode.
client Outlook connects to exchange internally, but it wont sent e mail out. While installing server 3, the server 2 hub was disabled for this server.
now Power shell or console management is not working and cant get emails to run.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Can Figure out the data Structures and content for Timesheet in our Project Server 2010 Instance and retrieve data.
Understand all Architecture of Project server 2010.
Have done Project server Migration Before
Good Knowledge of data Explain Every things related to job
Looking for expert in Migration in Project Server 2010. Can figure out every things..
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Can you help with the following:
We have an Azure VM running with Azure File System storage service that we are using to develop and publish our company's proprietary content. The VM image contains just the configuration information and the applications, the data itself is stored in Azure File Storage.. We are looking for someone to develop PowerShell deployment and management scripts to help us manage the VM and automate our testing and deployment flow. We are not concerned with scale out or extreme HA as the VM is only for internal use within our company -- a dau or an hour of PM is not a problem. We are concerned with day to day availability so we can get our work done and with good testing and upgrade practices so we do not corrupt the valuable information we maintain.
The data that drives our applications is stored in two MySQL databases and WebDAV. The application itself is written in a mix of Tomcat/Java, PHP and XForms. We are using Windows Server. We already have an applications...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need questions written for a variety of Network and Systems based technologies.
Question rules and guidelines: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18I7Ei8H7tdmsc4uDb3YuywexnNtdgp2YRJJbnAuGfYc&authuser=0
Active Directory 2012
Citrix Xenapp 6.5
Microsoft SQL 2008
Microsoft SQL 2012
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 8
OSX Mavericks Server
Ubuntu server 12.04
Veeam 7 Backup & Replication
Windows 2008 r2
Please let me know your price per question and which questions you are capable of writing for.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are seeking a senior level DevOPS pro that has a complete understanding of how to:
- Build automated deployment workflows
- Build proper configuration management
- Implementing automated database deployments
- Pro scripting (powershell, bash, python)
- Deal with Jenkins, Team City
- Work with something new: http://www.leroydeploy.com/
This is a customer facing job, dealing with the customer largely in JIRA, email and chat. We provide an outsourced devops service for our customers and need assistance with some tasks dealing with deployment automation and configuration management.
Having strong: bash, python, powershell is the primary qualifying factor, as there is much to learn.
Ideally this candidate lives in Armenia, preferably near Yerevan but application is open to all.