Seeking a Customer Acquisition Specialist/Pay Per Click Marketing Manager to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across all channels.
Must have 3+ years experience with managing various paid media campaigns with ad networks like Google AdWords, YouTube, remarketing, social network advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and experience with larger content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain, Taboola, Casale and Rubicon.
Industry: Credit Card Debt Relief – helping people refinance their credit card debt
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Understand how online sales funnels work and familiar with lead magnets, tripwires, core offers, profit maximizers and return paths.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola, Casale and Rubicon.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
You are a results oriented, driven, whatever it takes types of person. You embrace the Kaizen philosophy of "to improve oneself daily." You will not settle for average and understand the difference between an A and C player or as Michael Jordan's personal trainer Tim Grover calls it -- you are a cleaner.
***Reply with your resume or Linkedin URL and an email sharing why you think you are a good fit for this role.