SlideBelts, Inc is an innovative fashion company. Our current products are high-quality leather belts that have no holes. SlideBelts office and warehouse is located in El Dorado Hills. We are looking for a full time Web Designer/Developer to join our Team. Our ideal candidate will have experience designing and coding web, with particular strengths in HTML and SEO.
Our ideal candidate is an extremely creative problem-solver, resourceful, and possesses a collaborative disposition. In any given day, the work involves creating a full array of web materials, thinking of fresh solutions to complex challenges, and adapting to available resources to get the job done.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Continually improve, update and maintain slidebelts.com
• Review website for usability
• Review website for search engine optimization (SEO)
• Perform internal page analysis
• Evaluate current web architecture and infrastructure
• Stay up to date on web technologies and trends to make sure that they are being implemented
• Incorporate user feedback to improve any areas of the interface that are causing confusion leading to drop-off; proactively look for areas that need improvement in our user interface.
• Update user interface based on user feedback
• Make sure all information and pictures on slidebelts.com and other ecommerce channels is current and up to date
• Take on ad hoc projects, for example: create landing pages for unique marketing campaigns
• Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing ideas
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation)
• Organization skills with ability to manage multiple projects
• Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Must be in-house designer and full time only
• SEO and Shopify experience a plus!
Education and/or Experience
• B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years working in e-commerce web design.