The Company - AQVA Luxury Baths & Spas www.aqva.com.au
This is a unique role is with a digital consultancy based in Melbourne Australia. We have a primary client that manufactures Luxury Bath and Spas in the high end residential and commercial sectors, including client segments from luxury hotels, resorts, day spas through to more clinical sectors such as hospitals, aged care and physiotherapy, nationally and abroad.
We are looking for someone full time that is a team member and excellent communication skills. The roll will commence as a project based and once you are a proven asset, you will be offered a full time position. Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, you will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager and the Managing Director and provide in-depth market analysis and advice before implementing the agreed strategy with tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and various other applications.
Effectively you will be measured on your ability to set up a killer PPC campaign. You need to understand the customer through your ability to quantify and qualify their online behavior along with competitor research.
- To understand our market segment and provide advice on their online behavior and activities
- Draft a keyword plan and display advertising strategy that aligns with your understanding of our client's valued customer
- Provide landing page advice
- Monitor customer behavior on our client's website and provide conversion statistics and other crucial analytic data
- Provide ongoing reports, advice to refine and optimise our PPC and digital strategy.
- Current Google Certifications
- 5+ Years Proven Experience
- Exceptional customer understanding and analytical traits
- Excellent English and a professional manner
- Technical experience in the responsibilities outlined above
The Highly Regarded
- Knowledge brand development/management
- Web Content + Ad Copy-writing skills
This is initially a 1 to 2 month contract and you'll be responsible for providing leadership and efficient turnaround times during this period. We anticipate 50% of the allocated management budget to be used in the first month with the rest roughly spread over the following month. Further to your advice, we estimate the PPC budget to be spread over the last two months.
Ultimately we want to build a mutually beneficial long term relationship with the successful applicant and believe this contract will form the basis of a solid trial.