isoTree.com is a virtual office based, boutique Internet Marketing agency, with over fifteen years of experience specializing in providing online customer acquisition/sales lead generation via highly targeted sponsored search marketing campaigns.
The Paid Search (PPC) Digital Marketing Manager will provide regular daily and weekly deliverables along with acting as a liaison between executive management, core department managers and overseeing PPC account administrators activity.
We are seeking a candidate, who is capable of stepping into a leadership role on the team, to conduct an audit of our existing PPC team protocols, utilization of human resources and has the experience to implement an overall campaign optimization strategy on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience with some or all of the following :
* Optimizing PPC Search Campaigns with over $30k in monthly spend, specifically with Google Adwords
* A/B landing page conversion rate testing
* PPC campaigns focused on customer acquisition sales lead generation
* Utilizing a PPC Campaign Bid Management Tool
* Managing a staff of PPC administrators to provide efficient task support
* Experience with Analytics platforms & WordPress/CMS
The candidate will be expected to conduct overall campaign analysis and implement an optimization strategy, that includes testing monetization ideas within lead generation PPC customer acquisition campaigns.
The essence of this PPC Manager position is to create, implement, test and measure optimization/monetization strategies, with the most efficient methods and practices. You will be expected to present options to solve problems, produce results utilizing a support team and manage expectations in operations management.
We will work together to establish expectations and timelines to ensure that you are set up to thrive. We will gradually expect you to run point on all PPC Team initiatives, with the autonomy to produce measurable results 'your way'.
Fluent English, strong verbal and written communication, organizational and analytical problem solving skills are crucial to this position.
This is a 100% Work from Home-Office, long term independent contractor position, with a consistent monthly earning compensation, and a predictable amount of weekly/monthly billable hours (part time flexible schedule range of 12 - 20 hours per week).
* The (part time flexible) 12 - 20 hours per week scheduled hours are based on an agreement of predetermined weekly schedule, that overlaps with USA business hours.
* Compensation is commensurate with the Candidates applicable skills and experience, as well as hourly rate in local job market and a work from home, telecommuting position.
[ noteworthy : Granted, we are flexible and creative about compensation packages. The average compensation with previous staff for this PT, work from home position is around $20/hr USD in addition to incentives, bonuses, and profit sharing. ]
Our staff of freelance contractors, work from their home offices located around the world. The average length of a contractor term is around 5-6 years, because our intention is to establish mutually beneficial relationships with freelancers, based on shared expectations, an enriching work life balance and mutual respect. This means our staff receives consistent compensation in long term work agreements that are supportive and adaptable.
Thank you for your interest and consideration.