isoTree.com is a boutique Internet Marketing agency, with over fifteen years of experience specializing in being a partner to our clients, by providing online customer acquisition via highly targeted sponsored search marketing campaigns. We are looking for a PPC Digital Project Coordinator for a core role on our team, with the upward mobile potential to transcend into a leadership position.
The PPC Digital Project Coordinator will provide regular daily and weekly deliverables along with acting as a liaison between executive management and PPC account administrators. The PPC Digital Project Coordinator needs to understand the “current situation” - what is going on with PPC accounts, how leads are monetized, as well as keep current with search engine and PPC industry trends, tools and developments. With this information the PPC Digital Project Coordinator should be continually looking for ways to optimize and improve not only PPC account performance but also overall business practices while presenting these ideas in the form of project proposals for review/approval.
The PPC Digital Project Coordinator will need the attitude to consistently approach each day, each project, each problem that needs to be solved; with vigor, organization and thorough preparation, while paying attention to details, ensuring initiatives are being done well, and consistent with management’s strategic vision.
Fluent English, strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial to this position as the candidate will interact with business and other Teams on an ongoing basis.
This is a 100% Work from Home, long-term independent contractor position, with a consistent monthly earning compensation, with a predictable and consistent amount of 20 weekly billable hours (flexible schedule range of 15-25 hours per week).
Scheduled hours are based on an agreement of predetermined weekly schedule, that overlaps with USA business hours. We will expect the exclusive focus of the candidate during these weekly scheduled allocated hours, which the candidate is accessible to collaborate with Team members.
Compensation - $18 USD/hour, commensurate with the Candidates applicable skills and experience, as well market hourly rate in local job market.
Our staff of freelance contractors, work from their home offices located around the world. The average length of a contractor term is around 5-6 years, because our intention is to establish mutually beneficial relationships with freelancers, based on shared expectations and mutual respect. This means our staff receives consistent compensation in long term work agreements.
• At least 3 years’ experience with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management.
• Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas, issues and plan with peers and management.
• Fluent English, excellent communication, organizational and documentation skills.
• Ability to support multiple projects at the same time and effectively communicate status, progress and results to management.
• Must be able to partner with the business to define measurable results per Project and ensure their expectations are met and managed.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, negotiation and partnership skills.
• Ability to write develop and deliver effective Project Planning presentations to the Team for effective collaboration and decision making.
• Experience with online lead form generation via highly targeted Sponsored Search Internet Marketing Campaigns and landing page conversion rate optimization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Finance, Information Technology, Statistics or related field
• Bid optimization tool experience – able to locate issues and work with the Team to fix them.
• Considerable amount invested in PPC campaigns under management.
• Awareness of current web trends, standards and industry environment that shape opportunities for PPC solutions.
• Working knowledge of Internet Marketing Tools: Analytical Tools (e.g. Piwik Analytics), Keyword Generation Tools, Web Trend Tools, Bid Management Tools, A/B Testing Tools (e.g. Optimizely).
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Zoho Docs; other programs and statistical tools are a plus.
• Content design (with a focus on conversion rate optimization) and Copywriting experience.
• Experience using WordPress or other CMS programs
• Experience with user behavior analysis with Analytical platforms.
• Digital Project Management experience.
• Management experience of small teams, overseeing PPC campaigns, delegating tasks and giving instructions, while coordinating the participation of responsible Team members and entities.