SWG Promo is looking for a Web Developer with SEO experience. We are a metal promotional company with several niche sites. We specialize in custom lapel pins and are currently expanding to other metal items including keychains, coins, medals and metal business cards.
We are looking for a web developer to build & maintain new web & mobile friendly niche websites based on our aggressive growth strategy and on recommendations from your own experience. As part of our team, you'll be integral to the development and launching of our sites. You'll develop several niche sites and lead the direction of our development. You'll interact directly with the owners and will be lead decision maker for web development and SEO Strategies. In other words, you'll be our "rock star", the one we turn to for great ideas and solid code. Your voice will be heard and your talents will be appreciated.
The new hire would also need to do initial and ongoing SEO, monitor ad words campaign and lead all marketing efforts for the new niche sites. A few examples of our existing niche websites are baseballtradingpins.net, soccertradingpins.com and metalbusinesscards.com
· Wordpress CMS Experience
· WHM/Cpanel Experience
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
· Familiar with browser compatibility issues and organic SEO
· Solid understanding of CSS preprocessors
· Knowledge to manage DNS and servers
· An eye for design and how it applies to usability
· Demonstrated ability to craft clean, modern, and semantically accurate HTML & CSS
· Expertise in building and testing responsive sites
· Experience building WordPress themes
· 3+ years of SEO and Internet marketing experience
· Ability to speak SEO language and communicate to others: PBN’s, microsites, backlinks, indexing, etc.
· Website and multi-media development experience
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Able to be calm under pressure, display a positive attitude and have the ability to work independently as well as with a team
· A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation
· Experience with leading projects/teams
· Must have the ability to work independently
· Excellent communication skills
· Organize and manage a variety of projects and deadlines
Daily tasks include but are not limited to
- Architect and build the next generation of our niche sites.
- Maintain, upgrade, and improve existing sites.
- Develop, test, and deploy new functionality to existing and new sites.
- Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting Web sites.
- Implement initial and ongoing strategies for niche sites
- Monitor all marketing strategies including google analytics, ad words, retargeting keywords.
- Contribute to strategic discussions regarding technology decisions.
- Management of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary & Profit Share
- Paid Vacation
- Work/Life Balance
- A fun and collaborative environment where your hard work never goes unnoticed
- Becoming part of an energetic remote team
So, if you are a Web Developer with SEO experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online portfolios or digital PDFs of work must accompany resumes for consideration.