Here's an example of a great tech training video, that I would like to mimic in terms of the professionalism and clarity of the way the presenter teaches -> https://www.leadpages.net/blog/create-product-launch-funnel-top-bottom-leadpages/
Here are the platforms I would like you to create videos for:
- How to setup and use Teachable
- How to integrate Lead pages with Mailchimp
- How to setup and use Lead pages
- How to setup and use SquareSpace (Sales page design training)
- How to setup and use Convert Kit
- How to setup and use Zaxaa
- How to setup and use Asana
- How to setup and use KingSumo
- How to setup and use Keynote
- How to setup and use Screenflow
- How to setup and use Apple Pages
- How to setup and use Slack
Many of these will need to have additional elements added to them such as 'how-to's', however, we can discuss those when we move forward.
... SELECTION CRITERIA:
- You must have created videos of this nature before and provide samples (IMPORTANT)
- You must understand how to present and instruct on video in a clear and direct way
- You must be a native English speaker, or have an absolutely 'PERFECT' English speaking ability, to be considered for this job.
- You must understand how to edit and adjust sound on a video ( this will be negligible)
- The ideal person will be able to create the training videos for most, if not all the platforms listed above as I would rather the same voice be heard on all videos.