We have a 14 page brochure which has been created in-house. (See PDF attached).
Unfortunately, we are not skilled designers, so while the overall design of the template isn't bad, it is a little rough around the edges.
We would like a designer to add some finishing touches to the design to increase the quality of the final product. We would also like the designer to make the InDesign document ready for print.
For example, these are some areas which need improvement:
- Add some visual 'flair' so that the design isn't so stark and boring.
- Alignment of elements
- Use of white space
- Consistency of typography (sizes, styles, colors)
- Ensuring colors match well together
- Rearrange page elements that don't fit well together
- Find suitable high resolution, royalty-free images that are suitable for 300dpi printing.
- Add 3mm bleeds and ensure all colors are in CMYK ready for printing.
Please take a look at the attached PDF. If you feel that you can add significant improvement...