I would like a wedding invitation designed, loosely following the example I have provided. I would like this designed to print on a 5x7 inch flat sheet of paper.
Things I like about the example:
- watercolour style trees filling the bottom
- the width of the text on the page.. text focused in the middle
- the curved portions on the top and the bottom to pull everything together
- all of the fonts except the script style font they use - I like including a script font but I don't like how difficult it is to read and smushed together the font that's used looks
- the tree, mountain, lines and arrow-like graphics incorporated. Would also be open to elk, deer, and antler and little log cabin graphics included as well
- overall feel of the entire invitation
What I would like the invitation to say (based off of what the example says):
Together with our parents
Please join us for
in the woods
Are getting married
Come celebrate with us
Ceremony at Four ----- Reception to follow
With a full day of games & fun on Sunday (this is a new, added line that isn't on the example)
Golden, British Columbia
Then I would like another page designed to include the following details in a way that matches the look and feel of the front. Feel free to play with the lines, spacing, fonts and design to what you feel looks best. I would like this page to be smaller than the first page.
Details (Large headline)
We have an amazing weekend planned
and cannot wait to celebrate with you!
Please RSVP and book your accommodation as soon as possible.
We know this invitation is coming earlier than normal but because of organizing games day and fewer lodging options in Golden we hope that you can make your decision soon.
We have a lot planned and cannot fit everything into an invitation
So please go to:
www.adventurehillscouple.com (inside a black banner like the "are getting married" on the example)
to RSVP & get all of the details!