The Holistic School of Business is looking for a new designer to help with the design work for our school, and to perhaps help with some of our clients as well. This is a great opportunity for the right person, as it could lead to even more clients and opportunities down the road.
Are you taking on new clients? If so, can you send me a resume and work portfolio (or just samples of work)?
Here's the details of what We are looking for, plus some questions for you ...
We are looking for someone who can efficiently create premium quality marketing and branding deliverables such as:
Custom website templates
· Logo designs
· Brochure designs
· Flyer designs
· Website and Facebook header banners
· Stationary designs (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc)
· Color and font selection
· Style Guides
· Highly creative
· Marketing degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient with Adobe Design Products
· Ability to work as a productive, communicable member of a team
· Available to take on projects on a long-term basis
· Demonstrated capacity to complete projects on a timely basis
Helpful, but not required: Experience in working with life/business coaches, holistic practitioners, or in similar industries
Must be able to provide a professional bio with photo, and be willing to be listed as a member of our team on our company website. You don't need to provide these items with your application, but will need to do so later. This is actually a great opportunity for you, because it means that we will post your info and promote you on our web page!
Please be sure to include your answers to the questions below with your reply.
· What graphic design software are you proficient in?
· What added-value will you bring to this role?
· Do you have any experience working with any life/business coaches, holistic practitioners, or similar companies? (don't worry, it's not a deal breaker if you don't!).
· Can you provide contact information (name, email, and phone numbers) from 3 small business clients whom we can contact as references? (you don't need to include them with your application, but we will ask for them once we interview you)
· What is your average price for creating a logo? How about a custom home page for a website? What would be your average price for providing a package that includes design of a logo, brochure, business card, letterhead, and envelope?
· What is your average turnover time to get projects done?
· How quickly do you respond to phone and email inquiries?
· What is your hourly rate (we pay our current designer $25 per hour, and she does very fast, high-quality work)?
Thank you for your interest in this position. We will be in touch with further questions, or possibly to schedule an interview.