We need a new graphic designer who can do it all when it comes to graphic design, including to name a few things:
A. On-going DAILY work for our custom social media images (we have about 10 different ones that we have a psd source file for already. Those psd file "templates" need to be updated each day). We will send you this dropbox link with all the images so you can review them if we put you on our "finalist" list of job applicants.
B. Other graphic design tasks like ebooks, PDFs, marketing pieces, brochures, web banners and all other type of web design images to design/create so we can give to our web programmers for our websites..
C. Can you do high quality photoshop touch ups for images? For example, we do a lot of food-related images that need to be touched up/enhanced professionally. This isn't required, but is nice to know if you can (please provide samples in your portfolio).
D. One of our first immediate tasks we need complete (besides daily social media custom images mentioned above), is complete an eBook cookbook and eBook manual. We have these source files as zip files which will be provided for you, you'll just need to be able to unzip and set them up properly before starting to work on them.
The main thing we're looking for in YOU is someone who does:
1. QUALITY WORK: experts only. We repeat...experts ONLY. We're a U.S. company with a social media/email audience of 100,000+. Everything we do must be "A" work or it reflects bad on us. You must have years of expert work experience and an extensive portfolio of custom images you've created, ebooks / ebook covers, marketing pieces, banners, business cards, logos, etc etc..
2. CREATIVITY: you must be able to create your own high quality marketing-type material without extensive instruction. What's that mean? You don't always need a detailed instruction list from us, but that you can take initiative. For example, if we say to you "create a marketing banner for the blog for an XYZ product special this week", we need you to be able to have some creativity and put together a nice banner, that is the correct size, that is color themed to the product, has images/effects themed to the product, etc etc.. not us telling you what all the minor detail instructions for something like an image banner should be. We'd obviously provide you the text and product image source file to use, but the design and overall professional look of the banner is on you.
2. FAST / TIME-EFFICIENT: we need someone who creates images fast (especially for custom social media images in A at the top), as well as provides those images in a turn-around time up to 24 hours, sometimes faster or immediately if during the working hours we need (see just below). For example: our custom template social media images, because they are already designed, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to fill in new info on the template... and since we do a lot of them, you must be fast & time efficient.
3. WORK HOURS: You can work any hours you desire, but we will need you available during the hours of 5am - 11am Pacific Standard Time hours Monday - Friday, and sometimes on the weekend if it's an urgent matter.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY: RELIABLE. If we send you an image to do that needs to be done and in our inbox by the next day and you say you can deliver it then.. then we expect it in our inbox the next day. If it arrives 3 days later, you won't be sent anymore work to do. RELIABILITY is the #1 quality in any freelancer.
If this job is for you based on our description of what we need, please apply and provide any/all portfolio work we can review. Also in reply, please be sure to write "graphic designer" at the top so we know you're not some robot applying to this job. We won't consider you if you don't do this.