We are looking for a talented graphic designer to work directly with with Directors and stakeholders to develop and implement creative concepts and designs for all types of marketing, including digital and print ads, catalogues, flyers, brochures, magazines, emails, websites, landing pages and microsites, sales aids, POS materials, newsletters, newspapers, print collateral, presentations, interactive PDFs, infographics, and other print and e-marketing graphic assets.
Salary: Php25,000 - Full Time
-Work closely with Agents on the development of brand design and positioning for their business and their products.
-Provide user-centred design expertise from concept to delivery
-Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity
-Improve and ensure that all graphics, logos, illustrations, and communications adhere to company's
brand policy and quality standards including the creation and maintenance of style guides and brand guidelines
-Manage and maintain marketing graphic files, including photos, logos, and art.
-Work with suppliers – printers, photographers etc.
- have a degree in Marketing Design or related field
- fluent in oral & written English
- computer literate
- attentive to details
- highly efficient, organised, and can work under minimal supervision
- honest, punctual, and reliable
- have advanced knowledge of software used for creating graphic designs and trends within design
-have strong sense of account ownership and pride in work.
- looking for a LONG-TERM JOB (please do not apply if you're not willing to commit for a long-term working relationship)
This is a work from home job so candidates should have:
- his/her own computer with mic, headset, & webcam
- a reliable internet connection
- Microsoft Office Tools (most importantly Microsoft Outlook)
- Graphic design software/tools
- a quiet and distraction-free workspace
- Full training & support will be provided to the successful applicant so you are able to do the job independently
- Be part of a growing company
- Day Shift and Weekends off
- Holiday leaves
How to apply:
Please send your resume and portfolio with the subject line SKILLED GRAPHIC DESIGNER. Applications without this heading/subject line will be immediately declined.