I have a Startup Ecommerce company located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. We offer physical products in Home, Kitchen and Toys category. We are expanding and in need for an A Player to take us to the next level.
What is the role:
This role is for someone who is a self starter and is looking for a long term stable position. This position is not for a beginner. As the manager of our Ebay account you would start the project step by step from researching Drop shipping products to creating listing and fulfilling orders. You are an expert to ins and outs of this business.
You know everything there is to know about Ebay business. You have had experience managing an Ebay account
To start our Ebay Business from $0 and grow our monthly Sales to $100,000.
- Launch our Dropship program in 14 days. Get all of the tools and software in place.
- Create an efficient inventory system to minimize out of stock orders
- Advise us on how to price Dropship products to avoid any loss
- Provide advise on how to increase the Ebay Selling Limits
- Create a Dropship Supplier Sourcing system
- Help us create a spreadsheet to keep track of suppliers who were contacted and report the status of those suppliers and contact them frequently in order to secure a dropship account
- Reference check each supplier before we add them to our inventory
- Run a test order to get familiar with their response time and quality of service (for Wholesale Suppliers and not the retail suppliers)
- Hire a sourcing team in order to increase our growth
- Create an efficient system to deal with customer inquires immediately
- Create an efficient system to process orders immediately
- Create Training for new hires
- Hire a Rockstar team of customer service, Product Sourcers and order processors
- Maintain high Metrics to avoid Suspension at all cost
- Review low performing suppliers and stop doing business with them
- Find multiple suppliers for the same product (including retail arbitrage)
- Research and Innovate
- Min three years of experience in Ebay (Sourcing, Listing, Inventory Managing and Order fulfilling)
- Min 1 year of ebay experience as the Account Manager (or supervisor)
- Can-do attitude
- Self starter and entrepreneurial mind set
- Not afraid to tackle challenges
- Passionate about being part of a growing company
- Efficient and hard worker
- Attention to details and good communication with employer, Team and customers
Please forward your resume and cover letter and explain why you are a fit for this position. What relevant experiences have you had before?
Please remember this is not a role for a beginner you need to absolutely be sure that you know everything about Ebay and you can run this business successfully and compete with all other sellers.