In 2015, Inc. Magazine , We have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States (176 out of 5,000) - and we are still growing!
Important Note - Candidates will only be considered if they have experience in
product (project) management in software as a service (SaaS) environments.
We are only looking for the BEST -- must have PROVEN track record.
If you aren’t confident that is you, please do NOT apply.
Our Company & Culture
We have a very fast paced environment with a ‘get it done’ culture of like-minded individuals that embody the ‘customer first’ mindset. Our Product Managers must be "innovative problem solvers" that embrace change and see problems as an opportunity. From each and every keystroke of programming to the way that we engage our customers in support; it’s up to all of our ‘innovative thinkers’ to position us to stay ahead of the ever-changing marketplace and create unique and innovative solutions to serve our customers.
This is a rare chance to join a highly successful, high-growth enterprise. At our company, You will be responsible for becoming the product subject matter expert to…
● Manage the entire product life cycle (concept to launch to enhancements)
● Communicate clearly and frequently with all major stakeholders (executive leadership, development (internal/external) project managers, support, marketing, etc.); including management of daily, weekly, monthly meetings
● Work very closely with internal and external development teams (frontend and backend) to ensure deadlines (weekly and monthly) are met via agile project management practices (Scrum)
● Set priorities (and deliverables) based on short-term and long-term company goals (ex. dates of training webinars, promotions, etc.)
● Build out and maintain accurate product roadmap(s)
● Integrate UI/UX, business goals and capabilities into all features/products
● Review and approve all key enhancements, features and products before released to customers
● Ensure quality, timely documentation is delivered at the appropriate stages
● Coordinate with customer support management and development to ensure all escalated customer support tickets are closed in a timely manner (less than 48hr max)
● As needed, create wireframes
● Define and analyze metrics by product on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to assess product success (ex. sprint deliverables, beta activity, bug fixes, user engagement, active/inactive subscriptions, etc.)
● Facilitate (or create) all the necessary internal and external product resources are created prior to the release of any major feature or new product
● Coordinate internal (staff) and external (customer) product trainings
● Manage build out and set up of product(s) in company software (infusionsoft)
● Facilitate internal promotional webinars around the release of key enhancements, new features and/or new integrations
Software Experience (strongly preferred)
● Jira (Atlassian)
● InVision App (or similar)
● Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc.
● GoToWebinar / Meeting
● YouTube / Vimeo
● Google: Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets
● LastPass (or similar)
● DropBox (or similar)
● Appointment Core (or similar)
● Camtasia (or similar)
Education & Related Experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, computer science, information systems or technology management (strongly preferred)
● MUST have knowledge of advanced product lifecycle management
● MUST be well versed with all relevant, current computer applications
● MUST have a passion to learn new technology and teach others
● Related diplomas/certifications in business, marketing and technology a plus
● Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills in English
● Provide reliable hardware including: computer, mouse and headset
● Have reliable, high-speed internet access
● Be able to work weekday and weekend hours anytime between 8am and 10pm (EST) Eastern Standard Time
We take our culture seriously so we ONLY want team members who:
● Have a ‘customer-centric’ mindset
● Take FULL ownership
● Enjoy fast paced environments
● Like to be challenged
● Appreciate well-meaning constructive criticism
● See problems as opportunities
● Are hungry to learn
● Want to grow within the company
● Need to see results
● Are driven to succeed
If you embody everything you just read then what are you waiting for?!?!?
Apply with the phrase - GREEN IS NOT BLUE
See you on the other side ;)