We are looking for a freelance Marketing and Creative Manager to support our growing book of business. The Marketing Manager is responsible for development and implementation of initiatives designed to drive attendance, maximize revenue, and extend and promote our clients. This position will lead the development of multi-channel marketing, brand strategy, and social media plans and their execution. S/he will work directly with our clients to deliver marketing planning and strategy including editorial calendars for overall marketing, social media strategy, and experiential events. The ideal candidate must have project management experience and be able to carry out the implementation and execution of marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, can work independently, and can manage clients with ease. Must be able to wear many hats, work in a fast-paced environment, and stay on top of marketing and media trends. In this role, you will:
1. Develop highly-effective integrated marketing campaigns for clients based on research, analysis, and best practices
2. Write effective creative briefs that capture the essence of the marketing challenge of each client and identify the objectives of the campaign.
3. Create and edit effective marketing and social media editorial campaigns.
4. Come up with email marketing ideas, and manage the process of getting graphic design, and technical team members to execute beautiful campaigns for clients.
5. Correspond with clients, understand their marketing needs, and implement strategies to address their marketing needs.