We’re looking for a freelance Project Manager to join our team.
Responsible for being the Project Manager of the development of creative projects including, but not limited to 3D Renders, assets design, photo shoots and more. The Project Manager will be responsible for project initiation and planning, maintaining project information, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and controlling project work, facilitating project team meetings, reporting on project status and health, managing milestones, escalating issues, and assisting in issue resolution.
- Assess project requirements, resources, milestones, and specific deliverables to manage the development process with respect to the following management areas: scope, schedule, cost, issue, risk, quality, resource, and communication
- Schedule all work with various staff. Track all project deadlines and expenses and communicate this and other vital project information to the team.
- Organize and prioritize projects in order to complete projects within constraints of client budget and approved quote.
- Serve as project coordinator regarding staffing requirements, deadlines, project status, project scope, content needs, and client requirements.
- Identify and remove bottlenecks by either directly resolving them or guiding the team to remove them.
- Coordinate the team and individuals involved on a project, and ensure that designers and other team members have the information and direction they need to finish projects quickly.
- Employ project methodology and tools, ensure quality control of the methodology, and contribute to the further enhancement of the methodology to manage scope over the project lifecycle
- Contribute to overall company profitability by determining internal resource allocation and assuring timely project progression and completion within approved schedule, resources, and budget
- Promote understanding and application of best practices and standards throughout the project, applying applies lesson learned from previous projects
- 2+ years of experience in a PM role.
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology with ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Comprehensive knowledge of cloud-based project management tools
- Ability to gather requirements and translate in clear project plans and Gantt Charts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to pivot quickly.
- Ability to manage expectations both internally and externally.
- Availability to attend the office in Palermo at least once a week (not mandatory)