I'm looking to a hire a smart copywriter and transcriber for long-term part-time work.
My company is producing a large video library of career advice. The videos will include our interviewer asking an expert a question, and the expert will answer the question. There may be follow-up questions, or sometimes the expert's answer can be split into two or more logical responses. Our goal is to split the answers into small logical responses, write a clean transcription of each answer, and write a good question to match each answer.
* native English speaker
* strong English skills - able to write copy in a clear and concise way
* fast typing skills (so you can do efficient work)
* excellent attention to detail, able to deliver zero typos or grammatical errors
* good logic skills
Typical work will include:
* transcribing from video recordings to text
* cleaning up those transcriptions to remove filler words, obvious mistakes in the wording, and other grammatical mistakes
* deciding where to split the answers and marking down the start and end times of the video file
* writing clear and concise questions to the answers as they've been split
* tracking all information and statuses onto a Google Spreadsheet
Potential to expand the role into other marketing and general copywriting, but this above work will in itself be a long-term job. Added bonus is that you'll be exposed to a wide range of valuable career advice that others have to pay for :).
To apply please send me:
1. Your weekly availability, in hours
2. How much you would charge for 1 hour of to-be-transcribed video. Or, if you can't answer that right now, for 1 hour of your time.
3. Some samples of your previous writing work (please specify if it's a transcription or original writing)