We're currently working on and uploading new YouTube videos for our small company, and we need someone to basically correctly transcribe the YouTube-generated CC (closed-caption) text for us.
As everyone knows, the auto-generated CC from YouTube does not really generate the correct words spoken in a video.
Here are the specifics:
- The chosen transcriber will be provided the .SBV file generated from YouTube, as well as the YouTube link for the video.
- You will only edit the spoken text and not the video time from the file.
- You must have excellent Oral (listening) and Written English skills. So the person we'll be hiring must be able to understand the speaker, correctly and accurately apply punctuation marks, and identify and spell the spoken words.
- You must be able to understand the Australian accent. Do take note that the speaker in the videos talks really slow, so this shouldn't be a problem.
- You must be reliable enough to use Google for words that they do...