Creative Content Writer - A Skilled User of Words - Exciting Start Up
Location Headquarters: North London, Palmers Green N13
In this challenging role, as Creative Content Writer, you will be working closely with the director of the group & be responsible for overseeing the digital content initiatives across, multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, leads, retention and sales, for the companies numerous websites, including property, hotels and exciting new start-up ventures & projects.
The director of the group embraces an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment, where new ideas, risk taking & trying new experiments are welcome.
This is a very exciting role working with a very exciting team!
KEY DUTIES & OBJECTIVES
-Create a range of content for websites, blogs, press, email marketing & social media
Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in quality
- Create content that is SEO friendly and improves lead generation performance
Develop and act as the guardian of the brand’s tone of voice
-Upload content & grow connections for social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, Pinterest & more
- Use analytics tools to track performance of copy, content and campaigns, and adapt campaigns based on this insight
- Produce any necessary press releases, blog posts, awards submissions as required
- Source agencies, suppliers and third parties to produce any content that cannot be created by in-house resources
- Support the execution of SEO strategy through publication and distribution of content and outreach to find effective new channels for distribution
- Contribute to search engine optimisation campaigns
- Contribute to email marketing campaigns, via Mailchimp software
- Contribute to all elements of campaign creation, execution & monitoring
- Support the team to provide the highest level of customer service & marketing services
- Offer creative input & suggestions when required
- Handle a range of digital media, process photographs, upload videos & manage online content
- Conduct social media related research & develop insight into your online audiences
- Develop your organisational skills, formulate a content calendar, manage timelines & report on issues / trends.
** EXPERIENCE REQUIRED **
- Prior experience or recent graduate in content writing is essential, along with an understanding of digital campaigns & strategy
- Ability to work as part of a team & autonomously
- A highly motivated individual with a 'hit the ground running’ attitude
- Have strong adaptability, interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & a natural attention to detail
-Effective copywriting & editing skills
-Sound knowledge of Hootsuite, Content Management System & email marketing platforms
- A flair for copywriting with a focus on writing compelling articles and web content
- Experience of building audiences and engagement through social media
- An understanding of the relationship between content and SEO
- An instinct for stories that will make people take notice, and experience of working alongside the agencies and in-house teams that will bring these stories to life
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and able to work in a team as well as independently
A creative "make it happen" attitude
- This is a superb role for someone looking to develop their career in a growing company, where you will be given the chance to develop yourself.
- We are a company with a reputation for hiring & training people to achieve their potential. We believe passion and a willingness to learn & work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
** If you feel you have the right attributes for this role & you have the drive & ambition to excel with us please send us your CV & a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role. **
Key Words: Content Writer, Creative Content Writer, Content Manager, Copy, SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Copy Writer, Copy Writer, Content Editor, Content Creator, Journalist