A bright, enthusiastic Executive Assistant is required. The role will have 2 main purposes. Firstly you will provide Executive Assistant support, overseeing my calendar, booking meetings and trips, doing research for my psychology blog etc.
The second thing will be to help manage a small property portfolio in the centre of London.
Key roles here include:
- Liaising with tenants and builders
- Researching new items needed for properties (e.g. TV's, stero's, beds)
- Organising day-to-day repairs
- Picking up on important emails
- General administration
5hrs per week initially, but likely to be more if we work well together. I hope we can work for many months or even years together!
I'm a generally upbeat and cheery person, who likes to work with positive people who enjoy being the best at what they. Hopefully that's you!?
There are a few musts:
- Must have exceptional English
- Must be easily contactable for tenants over email, phone or other voice methods
- Must be a friendly and organised person
- Must have great skills with online working e.g. google drive, drop box
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude