I need assistance with bookeeping using the Buildium property management system;
1. Weekly enter all expenses, bills, and payments into Buildium for a small Homeowners Association, the business account, and one rental property. Most of these expenses are downloadable from various online sources. For those that are not, I will email photos of the receipts. Number of monthly transactions is very small.
2. Once a month these should be reconciled with the bank accounts. Bank statements are available online for download.
3. Once a quarter, generate financial statements: balance sheet, income statement, expenses vs. budget.
4. Once a quarter, generate notices for the HOA Board and member meetings, including annual elections.
5. Occasionally do research online and contact contractors and vendors for maintenance and repair services;
1. General knowledge of property management processes and bookkeeping
2. Specific experience using the Buildium system: entering and paying bills, managing and reconciling bank accounts, sending announcements and mailings.
3. Ability to communicate in written English (to arrange for meetings, send announcements, and contact vendors)
4. Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus;
I expect these routine tasks should take 1 person, about 1 hour a week and 1-2 hours a month for reconciliation, closing, and other miscellaneous tasks. I will need this service continuously, no end date. For a good worker I may be able to expand the scope of work to do other admin duties, increasing the number of hours.