Looking for an experienced front end developer who can code a prototype for an interactive delivery app I plan on getting fully developed in the future, however I need a prototype to show to investors. This prototype MUST be more advanced than a simple wireframe. I have Photoshop mockups and specifications that I can send.
Essentially, the app is a anywhere, anyone delivery service. A customer logs in with their basic information (name, address, credit card number, etc.) The customer is linked to businesses near them which they can click on, be brought to the restaurant's menu, add their order to a cart, pay a fee and the cost of the item, and submit it, then a deliverer (which can be any citizen, will accept their delivery and bring it to them, all while receiving the delivery fee so they make a profit.) Also, if a customer wants to order from a restaurant that is not provided or does not provide a menu, they will click the "quick order" button, thus being brought to a pop-up menu in which they type in their exact order, address of business, and name of business and pay a fee. There are many other functionalities of this app as well. Including messaging between deliverer and customer. Going to their settings, viewing their order, and the status of their order, etc. All of which are included in mock ups and specifications.
It really is delivery from ANY business.
In the real app development it will have to include online payment integration (Stripe.), menu APIs (Google Places, Foursquare, etc.), GPS tracking, push notifications, etc.
The prototype should include the following:
1. Splash screen
2. Login functionality with email
3. Signup functionality with email
4. Dummy data for business. Example: McDonalds, grocery stores, etc.
5. Map showing dummy delivery person location
6. Dummy order cart where dummy orders can be added. Address, payment process, etc.
7. Category filter
8. Dummy menu for business
9. Dummy checkout process
10. Dummy nearby businesses
11. Dummy screen showing customers in a deliverer's area
12. Dummy registration screen for deliverers
13. Dummy functionality as wireframes
14. Dummy settings menu
15. Dummy messaging from deliverer and customer
16. Reviewing a mock order, and the status of said order.
17. Other functionalities.
PLEASE ASK FOR SPECIFICATIONS AND MOCK UPS