PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT POSTED IS A PLACEHOLDER AMOUNT. WE WILL PAY A FAIR AMOUNT EITHER ON A PROJECT BASIS OR ON-GOING BASIS DEPENDING ON EXACT SCOPE OF WORK. THANK YOU.
We're a 12+ year old, US-based business, branding and marketing company, with great success and a unique, highly effective business model. We need to expand our team and add 1-2 new graphic design resources to our team. Here's what we seek:
o You MUST be US-based. NO EXCEPTIONS. We would ideally like someone who is based in either NYC, Westchester County, NY, Rockland County, NY or Fairfield County, CT. We are near these areas and would like to meet with you in real time, face to face
o You MUST have been born in the US, speak fluent American English AS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE, and know how to correctly spell words in US English. NO EXCEPTIONS
o You are a freelancer, and not an employee of another business consulting, branding, design, digital, advertising, web design or marketing company
o You have a minimum of five (5) years of commercial design experience in one or more of the following areas:
- visual brand ID/logo design work. With us supplying you with a brand definition/architecture document, you will need to develop 10-15+ rough logo options by "family" or "conceptual camp." Once the client narrows down what they desire, you will need to execute a professional, fully designed logo direction, provide topline brand guidelines/dos and dont's and deliver all source files in all forms needed for the unlimited use by the client and/or our company, in perpetuity
- adapt an approved brand look and feel, with branding guidelines in place, for various marketing and promotion materials
- email templates for broad scale email blasts, e-Newsletters, etc.
- social media/SMM design (e.g., custom page designs for FB, Linked In, Twitter, community pages/profiles, etc.)
- digital advertising/banner ads
- mobile ads
- traditional print ads, signage/outdoor, development of flyers/handouts (with supplied copy), handout cards, stickers or magnets, and other ad or promotional items requiring that a design file be submitted to either a media company, a promotional production company, and/or a printer
Ideally, we'd like someone who has experience in all of these areas, but we know that may not be possible on here.
o You must be willing to work as a team member of our organization, as far as our clients are concerned; you must sign an NDA and an Alliance Agreement, and not reveal your sub-contractor status
While we do have existing design resources on staff, there is plenty of work to go around; we can increase your revenue if you are great, and we would love it if you would use your client network to increase ours as well (i.e., a true partnership)
o You will technically be a sub-contracted resource of ours, not an employee. There will be no givens regarding hours, benefits, office space, expense reimbursement, etc.
o You must work on Eastern Standard Time (available M-F, from 9-5 minimum), and be available for a combination of phone, Skype and ideally in-person meetings
o You get the idea of putting skin in the game, not having the clock running, and not being paid for every man-second of work. We are a fixed fee organization vs. time and materials, so we need a resource that gets this important fact
If this sounds like a fit for your skill set and your plans for the future, please content us ASAP. Thanks.