Upworker to do the ffg;
1. Design a circuit with the utilisng the PS25251 sensor (refer to http://www.plesseysemiconductors.com/doc/?id=291766)
2. The sensor should be mounted on specially designed circuit board (with the same footprint of the sensor)
3. The circuit board should have a connector to which a harness connects to.
4. The circuit board connects to another 'motherboard' which has an LCD and MCU
6. Upworker should source a single PS25251 sensor from suitable local supplier (~$10).
7. Circuit to be designed using equivalent components from www.mantech.co.za
8. Upworker should not buy any additional components (other than the PS25251)
9. Supply voltage is 12VDC (should be regulated to supply sensors + MCU)
10. MCU should be a PIC (5V or lower because sensor operates within this voltage)
2. Through hole PCB design (single sided) for the motherboard (Gerber files required)
3. SMD PCB design (double sided) for the daughterboard (Gerber files required). This side should not have the connector as it is the receptor
4. Video of the working circuit
5. Code in C and instructions on how to program using PICKIT 3.