This is what the client's questions will be about:
Please apply if you have those skills
• Develop automation tools for on-demand, policy based provisioning of virtual and physical server to meet various business workloads
• Implement configuration management tools to automate system management functions including distribution of system configurations, applications and security profiles.
• Be part of a team that will work on design and building and maintain an Infrastructure and Platform as service platform and an enterprise Cloud infrastructure using best in class integration tools.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date architectural, implementation and operational documents of the technical environment.
• Work in close collaboration with development teams and provide technical leadership for projects related to automation of application rollout
• Analyze latest Big Data Analytics technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings.
Analytics & Reporting
Required Core Skills
• Experience with system integration, Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service deployment.
• Experience with one or more system configuration tools including Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Vagrant
• Experience working with Docker containers, Docker Swarm
• Experience working with OpenStack and Openshift and VMWARE CloudDirector, SaltStack
• Strong Red Hat Linux or UNIX
• Proficient scripting skills in Perl / Python / Shell Scripting / Ruby on Rails
• DevOps experience and building internal clouds is a great plus