Conduct research on and complete the purchasing of materials, products, and/or services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Administration - Knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
· English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· Law and Government - Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
· Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and...