My name is Ryan. I am an online marketer with businesses in web design, local marketing, AdWords, office assistance and more. As our business grows, we're looking for someone to join the team full time as an administrative helper handling some of the following:
We're looking for someone who is very comfortable switching tasks. Each day, you will receive instructions from us with the tasks to be completed that day. This email will come at 22:00 UTC and tasks should be completed (or made progress for bigger tasks) by 14:00 UTC.
Each day you would receive instructions from us, complete your tasks, and send an updated report on the progress you made that day.
The perfect candidate would have the following qualities:
- Be very comfortable with English. While other jobs want English competency so they can communicate well, you will be tasked with managing email load in addition to communicating with our clients, so excellent skills are a necessary part of your position.
- Have prior experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Standard operating procedures are going to be your guide to the repeating tasks and are going to be yours to edit and build. That means that it will be your responsibility to create, update, and maintain these guides on how to complete and track your progress on each task. In your application, please discuss if you have used SOPs before and send an example of one you have edited.
- Be available from 14:00 - 22:00. You are allowed to work any time in that span as long as you are completing your task.
- Familiarity with the following is absolutely necessary: Wordpress, Gmail, Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Skype are the tools we will use in order to manage tasks and communication.
- The IDEAL candidate would have the ability to assist on the programming side. Familiarity with Python, Web Development, and Excel (in that order) will be a huge boost to your potential to be selected for this position, salary increases, and bonus opportunities at the end of the year. In your application, please submit your code samples in Python, web site creation links you have worked on, and/or high level Excel sheets. The more the better.
- Quick Task Understanding: since we will have several tasks for you, which will vary widely, your ability to quickly pick up the tasks quickly will be very important. We will be available for questions, but you should be able to work independently and use judgement in order to quickly complete the day's/week's tasks.
Your application cover letter should discuss your qualifications based on the descriptions that we've written here. In it, please include projects you've worked on in the past, code samples, and send over a link or sample to a project you're very proud of. Also include a description of why you are proud of this project. If you are selected. If you don't have a link, you can share a story.
This is a full-time position. We are looking for someone that will be able to work approximately 30-40 hours per week, with most work one between Monday-Friday. It is a salaried position, meaning that regardless of the tasks you will receive pay every two weeks. National holidays, vacation, working hours can all be discussed in the interview process.