We are looking for a data scientist, specializing in natural language processing and machine learning to closely work with our Data Science team in building next gen text analytics applications. We have already built quite a few use cases revolving around NLP, we are looking to scale quickly now.
The person would be working in the area of NLPand ML for atleast 3 years and proficient in Python and open source modules like OpenNLP, Mallet, CoreNLP, GATE etc. Knowledge of RDF and Graph theory would be desired.
Over a period of 6 months, you would be involved in building several machine learning models, algorithms etc. Broadly, the requirements would look something like this;
• Building intelligent systems leveraging the vast amount of available user/behavior data to enrich the end user experience
• Use of cutting edge data mining, machine learning, deep learning techniques for building advanced recommender systems and matching algorithms.
• Research on innovative technologies to solve text mining, natural language processing, knowledge management and information retrieval problems.
• Use techniques from artificial intelligence/machine learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems.
• Design solutions for complex business problems related to BIG Data by using NLP/Machine Learning/Text Mining techniques.
• Analyze human behavior, perform sentiment analysis, solve complex problems related to Text Mining, do research on Image Processing
Workload per month would be around 80-120 hours.