we are looking for a person with full-stack dev knowledge in the China area (Beijing/Shanghai), with high level Chinese and English language to assist our Chinese customers in integrating our SDK, which is either server-side (PHP/C#/JEE/Python) or client-side (iOS/Android/Unity).
Why? because our integration instructions today are only in English, which Chinese tech teams sometimes find hard to follow, and even if we provide documentation, there are always questions and troubleshooting to perform.
... The requirement is to be in phone/skype contact with the developers of the customer and:
- be service-oriented, pleasant, professional, convey trust, represent our company in a dignified manner
- join such calls at reasonable schedule and timeframe, mostly in Chinese timezones (but may be in other timezones as well), these calls will take place from time to time depending on the schedule limitations of our customers
- be able to perform the integration steps by yourself as preparation for talks with customers, on your own test environment (this will be part of training)
- answer customer technical questions about how the integration works in general
- help them follow our documented integration steps
- help them troubleshoot integration issues
- help them perform integration testing (may require installing a test app on iPhone/Android devices, native or Unity3D)
- help them work around architecture limitations they might have, which prevents them from using our SDKs in a straightforward manner
- if any questions come up with customers that you can't answer, be able to convey these questions back to us in clear English, and then convey answers back in Chinese to customers, after you
MANDATORY requirements (please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements):
- Capable of integrating and operating the tracking services AppsFlyer & Adjust for iOS and Android
- Capable of writing and testing basic GET/POST web services in PHP, C#, Python, JEE in your own dev env
OPTIONAL requirements (advantage, you MAY apply if you do not meet these requirements):
- Capable of integrating and operating the tracking services AppsFlyer & Adjust for Unity3D
- Capable of integrating and operating the tracking services Kochava, Tune on iOS, Android, Unity3D
- 1+ Year Experience in mobile app marketing
A successful engagement will be one where our customers are satisfied with the integration services, i.e. the service they receive from the integrator is high quality, professional, fast (around 1 day to complete the integration assuming the customer tech team is available) and fully tested.