Please only apply if you will be available to work 20+ hours per week on a regular basis.
- Strong experience with Linux, Windows and OS X
- Strong experience with command line / shell scripts / bash etc.
- Strong experience of writing drivers for Linux, Windows and OS X (including device tree, device tree blobs and Linux kernel experience)
- Fluent in the English language - both written and spoken - our team is predominantly English speaking and any tutorials/technical writing will be in english
- Experience of technical writing and tutorial writing for software and hardware
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience of low-level firmware / embedded software development (especially on ARM and Atmega chips)
- Experience with writing hardware communication APIs etc
- Web technologies and website development (including CSS, HTML, PHP etc)
- Experience with networking protocols (ethernet/wifi drivers and encryption)
- Prior experience of use of the Raspberry Pi, HATs and add ons
- Experience with other single board computers and microcontrollers such as Arduino and Shields, BeagleBone and Capes etc
- High quality streaming audio development
- Physical computing experience
- Any graphics knowledge/experience
- App development for Android / iOS
The first job
The first job will be a short project in order to test your abilities and see if we can work well together.