I am looking for a contractor who has the ability of doing the following:
1. Use the organizational chart software located at http://www.basicprimitives.com/ and create a working org chart extension in QlikView.
2. The extension should be 'installable' like any other QlikExtension so that it will be able to leverage native Qlik functionality.
3. User needs to be able to upload data into QlikView, specify the dimensions.
4. One dimension will be color of compacted nodes. (anticipation if a traditional red/amber/green status functionality, but should not be limited to this). The color of the expanded box header would be the same color.
5. One dimension will be the node display option (ie based upon the entity type the node will chose a presentation of the small node as well as the picture inside the expanded box.
6. The org chart needs to be self updating when a new data set is uploaded that defines the parent child relationships.
7. Need to make customizable mouse over events that can read the data from Qlik. This does not have to be hard wired, as this would be customized at a future date.
8. Ability to customize the coloration of the connector lines through Qlik Interface. This could be affected by the filter (ie one color with filter in state x while another color while in state y...I would rely on the qlik aggregation function to determine the coloration)
9. standard Qlik filter and data capabilities (Whereas the filters on one visualization will affect this one and vice versa)
10. Need to program customizable click events that will bring people to another visualization tab. This does not have to be pre defined right now; however, the logic needs to be in place so that a developer can go in and do a quick update.
11. I can define what type of connector line (dotted, bold, pattern) based upon qlik function.
Success to me will be defined as:
1. I can double click the qlik view extension and it will be part of my qlikview file
2. The org chart can receive a data upload from excel and into Qlik and create the full org chart.
3. I can define the color parameters of the nodes (both minimized and expanded) by a qlik function.
4. I can define the color parameters of the connector lines (both minimized and expanded) by a qlik function.
5. I can define the line presentation of the connector lines (both minimized and expanded by a qlik function.
6. The source code is reasonably editable by a person of understanding to update the mouse over parameters which will draw upon the data inside of Qlik.
7. The native functionality of data, data filtering, control, etc will be available. This also means that I can customize the dimensions and coloration schema through the standard qlik interface.
8. The ability to customize mouseover, click and double click events will be needed.
9. Nodes will be a custom set of nodes types (squares, triangles, etc) that will need to connect to a metadata point inside of the data and drive what the nodes will look like as well as the 'letter box' inside of the expanded view.
I am providing a basic budget of 1,500 USD but am open to what you think will be the actual all in on a reasonable basis (higher or lower). However, once you provide that budget, I will expect that we keep that budget unless I specifically ask for something that was not originally put in these requirements.
My time frame for making this decision is by February 18th.