Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qlik Sense visualization development or related visualization experience with QlikView
- Qlik Sense data modeling and ETL or related experience with QlikView
- Strong SQL skills
- Work with a cross-functional team of developers and business analysts to deliver on strategic data and analytics initiatives.
- The Architect is responsible for working with business analysts and business users to gather and interpret business requirements for multiple system data sources including large data warehouses.
- Follows data standards, resolves data issues, completes unit testing and completes system documentation for ETL processes Collaborate with business analysts, source system experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
- The successful candidate will create technical designs within the existing architecture and develop complex SQL query logic to accomplish the task.
- Design and develops applications using QlikView and Qlik Sense.
- Consult with the business to determine logical design for new business solutions according to existing data architecture.
- Conduct requirement working sessions with business users
- Knowledge of Qlik application deployments and upgrades to latest versions.
Participate in design reviews of prototypes that align with our business segments
- Develop a solution/framework for provisioning data for consumption by business users who create QlikView applications
Collaborate with IT operations for support in problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- The candidates must possess minimum of 7-10 years of related technology experience, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be creative, self-sufficient and resourceful.
- The QlikView Architect performs a variety of project oriented tasks to support the information needs of the organization.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience utilizing QlikView/Qlik Sense to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
- Solid experience developing complex QlikView data models using QlikView and working knowledge on Qlik Sense.
- Mastery of QlikView charting; set analysis; reusability; leveraging variables and templates; and building/deploying section-access security models
- Ability to write complex front end scripting or expressions
- Knowledge on QlikView server architecture and building QVD''s and QVW''s applying business rules and data validations
- Able to develop macros in visual basic for advanced functionality
- Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling (star schema); Working with large data sets;
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Must have developed enterprise applications for use in production environments
- Creating complex expressions for dynamic aggregation
- Knowledge to leverage mapping GIS providers in QlikView for multi-layer maps (multiple metrics and dimensions overlaid on maps using extensions)
- Experience with Qlik View and Qlik Sense
- Strong SQL Skills.
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Cognos, BO and OLAP tools.
- Familiarity with Teradata, Vertica databases