I am looking for someone who is a Google Sheets whizz to help me quantify my business progress in key areas and provide me with weekly reports to track progress.
I run an entertainment business (I’m a professional magician) and I perform at events across the world.
I receive enquiries and bookings on a regular basis and want to keep track of these statistics.
I want to track:
• How many enquiries we get each day
• How many are direct enquiries and how many are through agencies
• How many people enquire in the morning, afternoon and evening
• At what exact time do they enquire - busiest times
• Which days are busy? How busy?
• How do clients lodge the enquiry - Phone, email or website contact form
• How many enquiries do I receive for events I’m unavailable for
• How many bookings are we taking each day and each week
• At what time of the day do we take the bookings
I will send this information to you via email or message as they happen.
I’d like you to present them in a weekly report on Google Sheets, along with a monthly report, with graphs and charts to show each area clearly.
I want to be able to read the health chart of my business through the numbers.
As this is an ongoing role, you may decide you’d prefer to spend a few minutes a day adding to the charts, or simply spend an hour or less at the end of each week collating everything from the week.
It would take a short amount of time to set up the appropriate sheets to collect the data in, then after that, then perhaps 1-2 hours a week to input the data (maybe less).
I’d like the reports to be delivered every Sunday.
Obviously, this would be ongoing work, so I’d need someone who:
- Is committed
- Friendly and easy to work with
- Delivers consistently and on-time
- Is an expert at presenting and analysing figures so important to the running of the business
Please apply, letting me know why you'd be awesome for this weekly job - I'd love to find an absolute star who can help take this part of my business to a new level. :)