We are building a social network that tells skaters where there friends and where skate sessions are going down.
I'm looking for a dedicated and talented researcher to collate relevant demographic/industry/social statistics about skateboarding from very reputable sources to define our business model and plug into our financial projections.
Specifically, we need to dig into:
- Demographic information in New York and LA (our test markets), USA, and Global
- Total industry revenue in New York and LA, USA, and Global
- Skate-related e-commerce and affiliate sales revenues
- Brand's ad spends in social media (skateboarding, youth culture, and any related market)
- Typical subscription rates to access user data for mid-range social networks
- Social engagement rates for pro/am skateboarders/action sports personalities
- General demographic/industry/advertising information about the broader actions sports market (ski, snowboard, surf, bodyboard, wakeboard, inline, scooter, bmx, mountain...