I am looking for some help to analyse some data we have gathered from Linkedin.
A description of the role is included below. I would like the applicant to be able to assist in extraction of as much value from the data as possible. An understanding of the recruitment or SaaS technology will be incredibly helpful.
Look forward to hearing from you.
With so many new SaaS companies entering the Australian market we wanted to better understand their drivers for growth researching their human resources by role over time. Ideally this would help us understand the structure of a team as they enter a market, the key roles brought onboard to help scale a business locally and where this talent came from (roles, companies)
We gathered the data using LinkedIn and have normalised the roles/titles into several general roles to simplify the analysis. Specifically we would like to understand;
Current company profile
- # of employees
- Role profile
Company historical growth
- Employee growth rate over time
- Growth by role
Key inflection points in onboarding people
- Average growth rate over time
- Reviewing the aggregate data to get a picture of roles added over time. I.e. year 1, year 2, year 3, etc
- Understand the types of roles people were hired from into their current positions
- Whether they came elevated from within the company or hired externally