Currently have a project that needs modifying to meet new requirements. Project is built with R and the shiny library for ShinyApps.io.
1. Remove the following tabs: Potential Value Plays, Player Analysis, Twitter Search, Bet Sizing Estimator (these are no longer needed)
2. Add four new tabs NFL Player Projections, NFL Lineup Optimization, CFB Player Projections, CFB Lineup Optimization. (See bottom for lineup requirements per page).
3. NFL Player Projections and CFB Player Projections will be identical to NBA Player Projections as far as functionality, but will have different lineup requirements for the Optimization tabs.
4. Functional uploading of .csv file to be used in NBA Player Projections, NFL Player Projections and CFB Player Projections tables. When a user uploads a .csv file on the specific tab, that will be stored and that table will be set there until another import occurs.
5. Button to download x amount of lineups (based on what the user chooses...